Cyberark API Automation using Powershell/PostMan
- To enroll in this course, students should have a basic understanding of the following:
- PowerShell scripting
- CyberArk Privileged Access Security Concepts
- Basic REST API architecture
- Knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- This course is suitable for cybersecurity professionals, system administrators, and developers who want to automate CyberArk Privileged Access Security tasks using PowerShell/Postman.
The CyberArk API Automation using PowerShell/Postman course is designed to provide students with an in-depth understanding of how to automate CyberArk Privileged Access Security tasks using the CyberArk REST API.
What I will learn?
- The course covers topics such as CyberArk Web Services, REST API architecture, PowerShell scripting, and Postman API client usage.
Introduction to CyberArk
Overview of CyberArk00:00
CyberArk architecture and components00:00
CyberArk security concepts and best practices00:00
CyberArk REST API overview00:00
Introduction to PowerShell
CyberArk API Automation using PowerShell
Introduction to Postman
CyberArk API Automation using Postman
CyberArk API Automation Best Practices
Advanced Topics in CyberArk API Automation
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet